Bio Investim is a one-man rental management company for real estate and ancillary services.
RCS Paris: 807940275
NAF code: 6832A
Share capital: 20,000 Euros
Head office: 55 avenue Marceau 75 116 Paris
Telephone number: 09 70 98 00 26
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.bio-rentals.com is hosted by OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59 100, Roubaix, whose
RCS is in Lille N° 424 761 419
Director of publication: Nathalie Escolan Lemenager
Photo credits: Arnaud Frich, Serge Ramelli
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This data protection policy defines the rules applicable to the collection and processing of personal data of users of the site www.bio-rentals.com
The processing of the Data of Internet users of our services is subject to European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data known as GDPR and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The use of our online services implies full acceptance of this Data Protection Policy by consent expressly given when creating a user account on the website www.bio-rentals.com
Each user is free to withdraw their consent via an express request for deletion. The content of our policy may be subject to change, each user will be informed of updates by all means.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES
3.1. Personal Data collected
By creating a user account, then during the use of our services, we collect the following personal data:
- Information relating to your identity: marital status, surname, first names, date of birth, nationalities
- Your contact details: postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers
- Information about your properties
- Information relating to your professional life such as your training, professional experience
- Information relating to identity verification, such as copies of identity documents, passport, residence card, other supporting documents
- Payment information, such as your bank details
- Notices you can leave about a rental
Mandatory fields in the registration form are marked with an asterisk.
3.2. Purpose of processing personal data
Purpose of the collection of personal data collected:
- Registration for our services
- Management of one or more properties
- Linking owner and tenant user profiles
- Opinions given on our services
- Management of rental payments
- Treatment of user reviews
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing and use of users’ personal data is based on the consent of the Internet user when creating their user account, as well as for the protection of the legitimate interests of the company Bio Investim and compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. .
- Client-prospect relationship management
- Sharing information with our agents to enable them to contact you
- Sending newsletters, commercial solicitations and alerts corresponding to the user’s search criteria, by e-mail and by telephone
- Securing personal data
- Resolution of all disputes and disputes as well as the resolution of a problem related to the use of our services
- Improving the quality of our services, Website traffic and customer reviews
The company undertakes not to use the personal data of users for purposes other than those necessary for the performance of its services, without the prior express consent of the latter.
5. DATA TRANSFER
5.1. Communication for external processing purposes
The company may be required to communicate a user’s personal data to authorized service providers who process them on its behalf and according to its instructions. These service providers are involved exclusively in the context of the provision of our services as technical, service and hosting providers, requests for estimates, customer follow-up and satisfaction surveys.
Bio Investim does not transfer users’ personal data to third parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
5.2. Communication for legal and legal reasons
The company reserves the right to communicate the personal data of a user in the event of:
- constrained by law, application of a regulatory provision, or a judicial decision, or when this disclosure is necessary for the purposes of an investigation, injunction or legal proceedings, on national territory or abroad
- in order to note any breaches and protect against any infringement of the rights, property or security of the company Bio Investim or other users, in application and in compliance with the law.
5.3. Transfer outside the European Union
Bio Investim undertakes that any transfer of personal data for hosting outside the European Union will give rise to a commitment by the host to respect the personal data of European Union nationals.
6. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is kept for the entire duration of use of the services. The duration of their conservation may vary depending on the profile of the user, as well as the processing concerned.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the user’s personal data is kept for a period of 3 years from the last activity on the Website.
The company Bio Investim is also likely to keep personal data even in the event of cessation of use of the services to comply with applicable legislation, for the management of complaints and litigation or for the defense of its interests.
7. SECURITY: TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
The identifiers of users allowing them to access the services or sections of the Website are strictly personal and confidential. For security reasons on the use of their account, the user undertakes not to communicate them to third parties. The user also agrees to bear all the consequences, contractual, financial or otherwise, that may result from the use of his identifiers by third parties. We reserve the right to suspend the registration of a user to our services and sections in the event that we have reason to believe that his identifiers have been misappropriated and used without his knowledge.
In order to ensure the security of personal data and their processing, the company implements technical measures to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, modification, alteration, accidental loss or accidental or unlawful destruction.
All of our employees and the staff of our service providers must sign a commitment to comply with security and data protection rules.
8. RIGHTS OF USERS
Each user whose personal data has been collected has the following rights:
- permission to access
- right of rectification
- right of objection
- right to restriction of data processing of the data subject
- right to erasure
- right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing
The exercise of its rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Bio Investim, 55 avenue Marceau, 75 116, Paris.
If the data subject considers that he has not been contacted by our company, that his rights are not respected or that the access control system does not comply with data protection rules, he may submit a complaint in online at the CNIL or by post.
9. Closure of account and deletion of data
Each user can close his account at any time, from his personal account, subject, where applicable, to the complete execution of a rental or service in progress. When closing the account, the user’s personal data will be deactivated and no longer accessible online. They will be destroyed in accordance with the data retention period rules (Article 6).
The controller is the company Bio Investim registered with the RCS of Paris 807 940 275 whose head office is located at 55 avenue Marceau, 75 116, Paris.